Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I Know I’m Not Alone

I know I’m not Alone, anywhere, anytime, and although far apart will always be together. morning will move towards the afternoon, the afternoon will move towards evening and night will move again toward morning. In this life we always have people who love us, a lot of people who care about us and a lot of people who want happiness. When we are sad and dying, surely there will be people will care and help us. When we walk in the dark, there must be someone who will enlighten our way.


I know I am not alone, I know I have a family who has always cared for me, I know I still have people who care about me, I know that a lot of people who will help me, I am not alone. we are not alone, do not ever think like that. Sharing each other, help each other, care about others and always respect others is the way we can all be together. Look at the sky, we are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to Reviews those who dream and work.

” We Are Not Alone. We Have Many Brothers Who In This Moment Of Catastrophe Cam To Help, And We Too., Because Of This, We Feel More Like Brothers And Sisters Because We Helped Each Other. “

– POPE FRANCIS –

Load disqus comments

0 comments