Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Humans Increasingly Controlled By Time

Humans very easily controlled by time, whereas most people are more difficult to control the time, I also feel it. Sometimes to achieve the goal, we are often short on time, lack of time and out of time. I want to control the time, I wanted time looking for me, and I wanted to get a time that never runs out.


The point is how we are to utilize the time well. I will learn it, I’ll try to manage time well, maybe it would be hard to do, but it was great for me. Do not let the “time” that makes us weak, “time” that makes us stressed, “time” that makes us tired, “time” to enslave us, “time” that makes us fail, “time” makes us give up, and do not let it happens. We should be able to control the time, I think if we manage time well, then maybe we can control mindset and our future well.

” Your Time Is Too Valuable To Go Through Life Letting People Control You And Put You On A Guilt Trip. Take Control Of Your Happiness “

– JOEL OSTEEN –
Load disqus comments

0 comments